Saturday, February 18, 2012

Look it up, kid.

Lazy Saturday morning. Happy boys. Happy parents. Scott warned me not to even think about cleaning or laundry. So, playing "free cell" on the iPad. After several attempts at a tricky deal, I won and shouted, "I won! I am a GENIUS!" Elliott looks up and scolds, "Mom, you shouldn't brag. Just because you won doesn't mean you're the best." "Little dude, it's called sarcasm. Look it up." He grins and goes upstairs. A minute later he's back. "Uhhhh, Mom, I just looked upstairs. There was nothing there about sarcasm." Is he literal or freaking brilliant? Doesn't matter, actually. He's hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny! But I can't get my head wrapped around this whole "no cleaning or laundry" concept. How great is that?!? With the three messiest kids east of the Mississippi, I could clean and do laundry 24/7 and still not catch up! You are one lucky lady--hope you had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete