Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Tough Grrrrllll!: It's all relative edition

I've not been feeling great the last few days. Saturday I woke up on Cape Cod with just no pep in my step and my heel aching a little. I gave myself a pass on the run since we needed to get out the door to NH anyway. Things didn't improve Sunday or Monday. But, today I went out for 30 minutes and got about 3.5 miles in. Feel pretty good but not too much like a Tough Grrrrlll

This too shall pass. Meanwhile, we are going gangbusters with power washing the house and deck, painting inside & out, culling old toys from the playroom and bringing in forgotten ones from the garage... It's going to be a lot of work for the next week or so, but it will be worth it.

Good thing I married a Tough Bbbboooooyyyyy.

Hope you and yours are good and tough today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment