Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Things Friday: Up to Our Eyeballs Edition

1. Scott is up to his eyeballs in power washing everything in sight, removing and replacing rotten siding, priming and re-painting the house, staining the deck, fixing the steps..... Oh, and getting ready for the new school year.

2. I am up to my eyeballs in painting the dining room, living room, and hallway and all that that entails, culling out old toys and bring in old favorites from the garage, prepping the house for day care kids. Oh, and trying to keep T & E from being so bored they burn down the house just to amuse themselves. Day care starts up again Tuesday.

3. The East Coast is up to its eyeballs getting ready for Irene. I have had several conversations with the church secretary: since our rector is on vacation we are scrambling how to manage the cancellation process if it transpires. I'm guessing it will and I'll have my first opportunity to call in a cancellation to a TV station. Big day.

4. My body is up to its eyeballs wondering why my running is so overlooked lately. Only a couple of 4 milers this week so far. Going to get out today and tomorrow no matter what.... It's funny how when you have "vast" amounts of time to run you just never get to it. Today is the start of Hood to Coast... Guess they didn't need me as an alternate, huh? Le Sigghhhh....

5. My boys are up to their eyeballs torturing each other as I type, so off I go! Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment