Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here We Go 2011

My goal for 2010 was to be selfless. I haven't dared review the year to see where I fell on that scale. It was a good goal but I'm not sure I was any more giving of myself last year than I've ever been. While I liked a lot the idea of having a single-word resolution, I'm going to be more specific this year. Something about big ol' check marks next to goals is comforting.

So, in no particular order and almost-but-not-completely-off-the-top-of-my-head, My Goals for 2011:

Running/Fitness....
Run at least 100 miles a month (1,200 for the year).
Run 6 road races.
Run at least 1 relay.
Run Boston for the experience... Just finish, be present and grateful.
Yoga 4x/week.
One fitness class series with actual humans.... zumba or similar

Parenting....
One turn-off-the-TV week per month.
Create doable chores for both boys.
Create allowance for both boys (based on chores).

Career...
Take at least one class toward personal training or similar certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment