Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy, positive post #3

It's Christmas Day! I have 2 boys in my house who are thrilled at their bounty... despite not receiving a DSI or the Rudolph book or the dozens of other things on their wish lists that were not to be this year. They are mostly independent, mostly happy, mostly healthy and mostly just the greatest.

Garlic soup is simmering. Asparagus is going in the oven. Modified stuff shells (did you know you actually have to have SHELLS to make stuffed shells??... DUHHHH!) are done and cooling. Starting the carrots now. Pumpkin chocolate pie is done and promises to be the death of me and my girlish figure. Man, I love food!

AND, I got not one but TWO "Run Like a Mother"-inspired shirts from my fella. Looking forward to 2 long, slow hours on the roads tomorrow.

Life is Good. Merry Christmas. Here's to 365 "Happy & Positive Posts" in 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Whee! I'm excited for your RLAM shirts! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete