Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy, positive post #2

Two in one day!? Yes, it's amazing, but I have found another outrageously wonderful thing to write about today.

I just planned out Christmas breakfast and dinner. And now I am SOOOO excited for the food portion of the holiday.

Breakfast:
quiche
pancakes (w/ chocolate chips, natch)
fruit salad
"Good Morning" muffins (these probably won't get eaten first thing, but since it's going to be a LONG day between breakfast and dinner, I'm counting on them to hold the kids over during the afternoon).

Dinner:
dinner rolls
garlic soup
stuff shells
carrots
asparagus
chocolate pumpkin pie

I love planning special meals that I know will be SOOOO delicious. I can't wait!

Here's to always feeling "broke" but being able to afford this kind of feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment