But I have been spending so much time thinking Twitter-style that most of my insights are posted there, in their 140 character glory. What could I say on here that's more interesting. Nothin'.
Then it occurred to me: DUH! Twitter is a MICRO-blog. (Irony of all caps/large font intended.) So, I will only be violating my own copyright if I repost here.
So, here ya go, Blogger pals. The *best of my Tweets for the last few little whiles.
(*The term best is relative, of course.)
1. A good test to find if one is mentally competent would be if they are fully content to go to sleep for the night w a pantful of poo.
2. P.S. 10-mo-olds could get away w aaaannnnything.
3. If ur wondering what to get my 10-mo-old for his 1st bday, his current favs are filthy toilet, hot stove & flight of stairs.
5. Nature abhors a vacuum; baby abhors objects not strewn across the living room floor.
6. Drinking big cup of irony this a.m. Big boys & DH off to Orlando. Baby & I battling snowstorm on return from airport.
P.S. As I sit here finishing this blog I am watching "Makers:Women Who Make America" on PBS and they just finished the bit on Katherine Switzer and the Boston Marathon. Goosebumps. Amazing. Go girls!