Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Running While Pregnant: Nightmare on Banfield Road

My running life seems to involve countless loops around my backyard. It's mind numbing, even with good tunes on the iPod. It gets more amusing when the boys join me. They play on the swing set or whatever and then, randomly, they'll decide to chase me or ask me to chase them. Tommy sometimes holds a hula hoop and says if he gets it around me I'm "out". So far, I'm still faster than both of them so I'm not sure what "out" would mean. In 4 or 5 weeks I'm sure I'll know!

On Monday after my workout I asked them to hang around the backyard and make a little movie with me. And, here it is....

Still have no idea why Elliott didn't join in the chase. He's normally hilarious as we go 'round and 'round the yard.

P.S. What do you think of the new template? 

No comments:

Post a Comment