Monday, August 15, 2011

lovin' from another mother runner


I'm honored and humbled to announce that the best darn writing runners on the planet (Sarah Bowen Shea & Dimity McDowell) asked me to write a guest post on their blog... It's up today!


In case you don't know of them, they are the authors of Run Like a Mother, a book that truly spoke to me and helped make running a central part of my life again. They manage an astoundingly entertaining blog, a full-o-feedback Facebook page, a podcast that I am ashamed to say I've yet to listen to (EEK!) and beyond all that... they are plain old amazing people. Great humor, spirit and wisdom. What two ladies of such caliber are doing cyber-hanging with the likes of me is incomprehensible. But I'll take it!

The reason these amazing ladies have asked for some help is that they are up to the svelte body parts with their NEXT book "Train Like a Mother".

Check out the post I penned and leave them some lovin' in the comments if you've got the inclination!

1 comment:

  1. Dollface, you are one clever, funny writer. My running hat is off to you. Your post was a great kickstart to our guest bloggers.
    xo

    ReplyDelete